111 Day Artistic Spirit Pledge: Spiritual Growth Through Creative Expression
Day 107: Assistance Needed
As I approach the conclusion of the Artistic Spirit Pledge, I’ve been thinking a great deal about what I do the day after. I will have spent three-and-a-half months writing every single day, so it will feel quite odd to reach 112 and just stop. However, I don’t want to just continue on with this topic. What will I write about next? I need your help to solidify my direction.
Please take a few moments and answer any of the following questions – use the Comments section below.
- Was the Artistic Spirit Pledge topic of interest to you?
- Were there certain topics or blog entries over the course of the past 111 days that caught your attention more than others?
- What did you enjoy most/least about the Pledge?
- Did you hit “Like” then scroll through to something else, or did you read the entire blog post?
- What are your thoughts about the design/color scheme/arrangement of the blog site?
- Do you prefer fiction, personal narrative, or a journalistic style?
Any feedback is helpful feedback so that I know whether the blog posts I write are not only reaching readers, but inspiring them as well.
**I am an Artistic Spirit! For most of my life I’ve used the creative arts as a source of spiritual exploration and healing, even though I didn’t always do so consciously. Sometimes I was the instrument creating the art and other times I was on the receiving end. The connection between art and spirituality is so significant in my life that it’s infused into everything I do. I love music, theatre, television drama series (daytime and primetime), and creative writing and find fulfillment in artistic expression of various sorts: singing, acting, and jewelry design. For the next 4 days, I’ll delve into how all of the above strengthens my spirit and has saved my life on more than one occasion.**